Madame Kassandra's paranormal Talk
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

New Members! Please Read! Neue Mitglieder, bitte lesen!

Nach unten

New Members! Please Read! Neue Mitglieder, bitte lesen! Empty New Members! Please Read! Neue Mitglieder, bitte lesen!

Beitrag von Admin Mi Jan 19, 2022 10:00 am

Dear Friends! Liebe Freunde!

I hope that we can have a scamming-free talk here with eachother. There will be a thread for advertisement where everybody can decide for themselves how much money they ask for their service. Everybody here is responsible for their own savety. You are all adult people so please inform about the craft before you buy. We can all do our best to style that forum like we need it. We are all responsible for what become of it. I hope we have a room here to have an anonymous talk with eachother. The german members, we can post in english and german here. If the english members want to read, they can use a translator or vice versa. I will sometimes just use a translator to translate the test into english or german. So, feel free to post and to open threads. Make your own thread in the welcome area if you like and lets have a nice talk with eachother.

Kind regards,

Madame Kassandra Very Happy Smile Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

https://madamekassandra.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten